Tokyo, 3oth April 2018 — DACSEE (Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone), the world’s first decentralised social ride-sharing platform, today announced the launch of its mobile application ‘DACSEE’ debuting in Malaysia. DACSEE is a community-run, ride-sharing platform that facilitates relationships between drivers and passengers, and empowers users by giving them more choice, freedom, and sustainable multi-revenue channels.
DACSEE announced the presentation at the d10e Tokyo, a leading conference on decentralization that explores the future of fintech, blockchain, sharing economy, future of work and disruptive culture. The presentation outlined DACSEE’s revolutionary business model and next-generation technology which effectively eliminate middlemen fees and return more value to its community of users. Even before the application was released more than 30,000 drivers had already signed up throughout Asia.
The beta version of the application was successfully tested in Kuala Lumpur using a designated pool of drivers and passengers and allowed drivers to review bookings, create connections, and add passengers to their network via the ‘Circle of Friends’ feature. Passengers were able to select their preferred driver, or request rides from friends via their circle of friends.
In many countries such as Malaysia, fares have remained stagnant for many years and drivers have struggled to make an honest living as the cost of living continues to rise. The new DACSEE mobile app will now be beneficial to the wider community by:
- Eliminating middlemen fees and giving it back to the community: Whereas current ride-hailing platforms take their commission to pay for overhead and shareholders, DACSEE’s peer-to-peer system redistributes its platform commission to the drivers, passengers, and local authorities that make-up the DACSEE platform via its Circle of Friends Pool;
- Empowering the community via the ‘Circle of Friends’ Pool: All commission taken from a DACSEE fare will be deposited in this shared pool and then redistributed to stakeholders according to the following four metrics including community ranking, length of time on platform, number of rides taken or given on platform, size of ‘Circle of Friends’;
- Making transactions transparent and visible: Built using blockchain technology, information is recorded clearly for all stakeholders including drivers, passengers and authorities;
- Fostering local and government partnerships: The DACSEE platform believes in developing strong partnerships and only operates in jurisdictions where it is welcomed to do so in partnership with local government.
The DACSEE mobile application utilized blockchain and decentralization to create a platform that is driver-centric, authority friendly, and provides passengers with the best user experience possible. To date, DACSEE has successfully raised over 25 million USD from its private and public sales, the latter which was launched in December 2017.
To download the DACSEE mobile application: http://qrs.ly/j26utob
To download images and assets of the DACSEE app: https://goo.gl/AwXr1C
For more information about DACSEE, please visit: www.dacsee.io
To register as part of the DACSEE community, register here: https://dacsee.com/#/register.
Join the conversations on DACSEE’s social channels today:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dacsee.official/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dacsee_official/
- Telegram: https://t.me/DACSEE
The DACSEE platform (“Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone”) is the world’s first fully decentralized and autonomous social ride-sharing service. DACSEE drivers purchase DACSEE Coin but may accept fares from passengers with any traditional fiat method. When a fare is collected, almost all of it is returned to the platform stakeholders which consists of drivers, passengers and government authorities. This unique design enables DACSEE to expand virally without assistance or control from any corporate entity. The peer-to-peer payment methods and ability for drivers to use the platform to foster their own income-producing Circle of Friends™ of drivers allows DACSEE to spread autonomously into new markets around the world, disrupting the current ride-hailing landscape.